Monday, February 20, 2012

Skin

This is a bit more bold than I normally write...so if you're squeamish, perhaps this is not the post you're looking for

I breathe fire when your well worked hands skillfully find their way to my core.

I take that heat, I take all of you, and I taste the ocean, salty and warm.

Intensity. I am water converting to steam.

Instead of your name I say please… I must ask before pleasure takes me.
Your answer lingers on your lip, forcing me to ride this wave. I must brave this storm for you, this sweet and sweeping wave of expectation.

I am released. I am this moment. I am bliss. You join me and we drift, clinging.
Legs intertwined, fingers laced, we are infinity bound in skin.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Piercing Critical Insights? Have a million bucks you wanna' pass my way? This is where you let me know all that.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin